|Medlemskab:||Intro uge | Intro week|
Astanga yoga, en uges intro forløb
For at tilbyde dig den bedste start på Astanga Yoga har vi sammensat et intensivt træningsforløb, på kun en uge. På introduktionsugen vil du på spændende og lærerige workshops lære alt det basale i Astanga metoden; vejrtrækning, fokus, nærvær, bevægelser, koordination, form og stabilitet.
Weekenden efterfølges af 5 dages intensiv Astanga yoga praksis med den traditionelle og individuelle en-til-en undervisning, kaldet Mysore undervisning. Introugen er den perfekte springbræt til at starte og udvikle din personlige yoga træning på vores Mysore program.
Se hele programmet her: https://www.astangastudio.dk/sider/introuge.html
~ - English - ~
Astanga yoga one week´s intro course
Start a sustainable yoga practice that will support you throughout life!
Astanga yoga is the original vinyasa flow yoga. The training is both challenging and rewarding and contains all the elements you meet in other vinyasa and flow yoga classes because they are all based on Astanga yoga.
To offer you the best start on Astanga Yoga we have composed an intensive introductory week. The week starts with exciting and educational workshops where you learn all the basics of the Astanga method; breathing, focus, presence, movement, coordination, form and stability, followed by 5 days of intensive Astanga yoga practice with the traditional and individual one-on-one teaching, called Mysore teaching.
The intensive week will make you ready and well informed to continue your practice on our Mysore program.
There are plenty of good reasons to learn the original style in the traditional way.
• You get a personal yoga program you can practice anytime and anywhere.
• You work one-on-one with a qualified and experienced teacher, who know you and your practice.
• You learn to perform the poses correctly and most beneficial in relation to your body and conditions.
• You learn new and exciting poses and transitions that will develop your yoga practice.
• You learn to work with poses that are difficult for you.
• You learn a yoga method that also works when you are off the mat as well.
• You learn to appreciate practicing in silence and by yourself.
• You learn gradually and step by step at a pace that is suitable for you.
• You learn a sustainable yoga practice you can enjoy throughout life.
• You learn that the poses, the practice, the philosophy, and the culture of Astanga yoga, changes lives in the good way.
Se the program here: https://www.astangastudio.dk/sider/introuge.html